Right now, we’re building the agenda for each of the four Good Jobs, Green Jobs Regional Conferences in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Detroit.
Each of the 2012 Good Jobs, Green Jobs Regional Conferences will reflect the character, challenges and opportunities unique to each region and bring the conversation about how to build a green economy to local communities. These conferences will be convened by a diverse coalition of emerging small businesses, government agencies, green industry trade associations, labor unions, environmental organizations, and educational institutions.
Please check back in a few weeks to view the agendas for each Conference.
Picture: EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
speaks at the 2011 Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference.
Recent Blog Posts
- From Sierra Club: Green Fleets = Green Jobs
- From Sierra Club: Scenes From Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From UCS: Could Renewable Energy Power Industrial America? It Already Does!
- From CWA: We Need Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From MCLV: News from the Good Jobs Green Jobs National Conference
- Dude, Where’s My (Fuel-Efficient) Car?
- Building a Clean Economy Requires Strong Leaders and Perseverance
- Building Our Infrastructure
- How We Get From Dangerous Chemicals to Safer Chemicals in the Workplace
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood & Nancy Pelosi Address Good Jobs, Green Jobs