Join Us At Making It Here Conference In Cleveland
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation is proud to partner with WIRED-Net and GLWN for Making It Here: Manufacturing Our Energy Future in Cleveland July 11-12, 2012. This conference will bring together America's manufactuers, supply chain managers, renewable energy advocates and others for an exciting two-day conference discussing America's clean energy future.
Wind * Solar * Natural Gas * Energy Efficiency * Advanced Transportation
Louis Schorsch, Executive Vice President, ArcelorMittal
Chris Ayers, President, Global Primary Products, Alcoa
Make sure to use discount code BGAF when registering for this two-day conference to get our special, discounted rate of $375 (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Recent Blog Posts
- From Sierra Club: Green Fleets = Green Jobs
- From Sierra Club: Scenes From Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From UCS: Could Renewable Energy Power Industrial America? It Already Does!
- From CWA: We Need Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From MCLV: News from the Good Jobs Green Jobs National Conference
- Dude, Where’s My (Fuel-Efficient) Car?
- Building a Clean Economy Requires Strong Leaders and Perseverance
- Building Our Infrastructure
- How We Get From Dangerous Chemicals to Safer Chemicals in the Workplace
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood & Nancy Pelosi Address Good Jobs, Green Jobs