Submit your Workshop and Panel Ideas for 2013
The 2013 Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference will be taking place April 16-18, 2013 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C. We need your best ideas for workshops and panels, so we’re calling for proposals for the first two days, April 16-17.
The 2013 Conference will focus on 1) how to grow the clean economy to scale; 2) the role of strategic partnerships between the public and private sectors in solving the country’s pressing economic and environmental challenges; 3) the role of regulations in creating new markets; and 4) how people in every part of the U.S. are working collaboratively for social, economic and environmental justice, while building an economy with good jobs.
The program committee welcomes original contributions or ideas for workshops or panels. We encourage proposals that highlight collaboration between different constituencies, including business and industry, government agencies, labor unions, community groups and the environmental community. Proposals that provide tangible tools and are interactive are preferred.
All submissions must be received by November 13, 2012. Enter your submission online today.
Recent Blog Posts
- From Sierra Club: Green Fleets = Green Jobs
- From Sierra Club: Scenes From Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From UCS: Could Renewable Energy Power Industrial America? It Already Does!
- From CWA: We Need Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From MCLV: News from the Good Jobs Green Jobs National Conference
- Dude, Where’s My (Fuel-Efficient) Car?
- Building a Clean Economy Requires Strong Leaders and Perseverance
- Building Our Infrastructure
- How We Get From Dangerous Chemicals to Safer Chemicals in the Workplace
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood & Nancy Pelosi Address Good Jobs, Green Jobs