Here in the City of Brotherly Love
Philadelphia, home of Ben Franklin, the Liberty Bell, the tallest stone mason building in the country in City Hall (amazing what you can learn from hotel area guidebooks), more cheesesteaks than you can shake a stick at, and the 2012 Good Jobs, Green Jobs East Conference. Today, we're getting ready, with registration open onsite beginning at 4:00 p.m. here at the Downtown Sheraton Philadelphia Hotel.
This morning, The Jeff Santos Show previewed the Conference will the BlueGreen Alliance Foundation's President David Foster. Check out the audio from today's show here. The timing was perfect, as the radio show was celebrating the addition of a new affiliate right here in Philadelphia.
Remember, it's not to late to make the trek over to the Downtown Sheraton hotel tomorrow or Wednesday. While online registration is over, you can register right here onsite. Onsite registration will be open from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. on April 2, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on April 3 and 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on April 4 at the main registration area of the hotel.
Tomorrow morning, hundreds of people from all over the East, representing dozens of organizations, will be gathering to share their ideas and hear new ideas for building good, green jobs right here in the U.S. If you can, join us. Registration is just $195 for both the days of the Conference.
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Recent Blog Posts
- From Sierra Club: Green Fleets = Green Jobs
- From Sierra Club: Scenes From Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From UCS: Could Renewable Energy Power Industrial America? It Already Does!
- From CWA: We Need Good Jobs, Green Jobs
- From MCLV: News from the Good Jobs Green Jobs National Conference
- Dude, Where’s My (Fuel-Efficient) Car?
- Building a Clean Economy Requires Strong Leaders and Perseverance
- Building Our Infrastructure
- How We Get From Dangerous Chemicals to Safer Chemicals in the Workplace
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood & Nancy Pelosi Address Good Jobs, Green Jobs